Holy Trinity School Mission Statement
The Mission of Holy Trinity School, a faith based community, is to educate our students to actualize their full, individual potential both spiritually and academically, while adhering to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church. This will enable them to become responsible members of their families, high schools, churches, and communities in an ever-changing world.
We believe that:
• The Holy Trinity School community provides a model of Catholicity in action and deed to reflect the love of Jesus.
• Individual differences and needs are identified and accommodations are made to enable each child to reach his or her full potential.
• Service to others is an ongoing commitment of our students and staff.
• Parents are partners in education.
• Children are guided toward responsible behavior.
• Education is an ongoing, lifelong process essential to success in an ever changing world.
Our children are encouraged to be excited, creative, and reflective in their approach to learning.
Profile of Graduates:
At the time of graduation, the students have successfully completed Holy Trinity’s course of study and are well prepared for the challenges of high school, college, career, and young adulthood.
The graduates are influenced by their teachers, the curriculum, and the whole school community to prepare them for challenges of the future.
By example the school community fosters:
• Spirituality and Catholic values
• Honesty, morality, and ethical practices
• Respect and awareness of the needs of others
• Leadership qualities
Recent graduates of Holy Trinity take pride in the school and the education they received here. As high school students and college students they often return to visit Holy Trinity and offer advice to our current students while professing their appreciation for Catholic education. Many alumni affirm the value of Catholic education by enrolling their children in Holy Trinity School.